I made this game for my second short game jam. It was quite fun ;)
The theme was: "Are you trying to get yourself killed?".
My time constraint was roughly one day (6 ~ 8 hours).
I learned some painful mistakes from my previous game jam:
- Don't try to put too much features
- Don't underestimate the time to publish and edit the profile page in Itch
I tried to not do the same mistakes :) I believed it went smoother and faster.
I spent roughly:
- 2 hours to think about the Game Design (game mechanics, UI/UX, art)
- 5 hours to develop it (core game and UI)
- 30 mins to deal with PR (title, logo, Itch profile, submit process)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.